Team Mantrana’s workshop is designed to develop an employee’s service skills for consistent delivery to customers. Because quality service impacts the bottom-line, developing internal-external customer skills is essential in every business. Superior service is no longer an option, and external service is only as good as internal service.
Participants will learn how service impacts results, understand the importance of sensitivity in customer service, establish service attitudes, identify service improvement opportunities, develop a service improvement plan, drive the service commitment to all levels, and maintain a high level of quality service throughout your business or organization.
The ultimate goal is increased customer sensitivity, loyalty and retention.
This will be a one day workshop
The objectives of the workshop are to:
- Help create a consistent service standard within the company
- How do we define exceptional customer service?
- What are the core skills we need in order to deliver exceptional customer service that attracts and retains customers?
- What affects real-time delivery of great customer service?
- How do we manage appropriate customer behavior and situations involving conflict while delivering great customer service?
- Enhance the reputation of the company and Create and maintain a professional customer-led image.
- Understanding customer expectations
- Myths and realities of customer service
- The Five Dimensions of Service quality
- Service Quality attributes
- Customer service core skill set
- Listening Skills
- Non-verbal communication
- Handling difficult callers and challenging situations
At the end of this workshop participants will
- Have a better understanding of professional customer service and its elements
- Know how to deliver high quality customer service consistently despite challenges and hostile/negative attitudes
- Communicate positively with customers- internal and external
- Be able to build customer loyalty
The workshop is a combination of facilitator led sessions, exercises, video and role-plays.