What is Ownership?
When a person truly feels as if a certain business or department is his / her own. When a person would take every decision concerning internal or external customer keeping in mind that any wrong move by him / her would directly affect his or her net worth. This means, that when there is a feeling of personal responsibility and in return profitability, we can say that Ownership exists.
The very concept of acting like an owner demonstrates that an ownership culture is a powerful organizational development technology
It is all about building up a corporate culture – The Ownership Culture. This culture helps the business by focusing on the customer, encouraging entrepreneurial spirit, empowering the employees and being a partner in success and failure. Acting like an owner provides a leadership philosophy that helps to communicate effectively with the customers and employees, develop effective teams throughout the organization, and design business systems that support and enhance empowerment.
This will be a one day workshop
- Understanding “ownership” and what it really means
- Giving positive energy for greater power in your workplace
- Commitment and its effect on performance
- Understanding self on how does one relate to others
- Incorporating elements of professional customer service for internal customers
- Learning Competencies for professionalism
This workshop is fun filled, hands on, practical & totally interactive. Role plays, simulations, exercises & games enhance the learning process.